Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– The Cookies that we use fall into one or more of the following three categories:
Operationally Required, Analytics, 3rd Party
|Cookie Title||Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Expires|
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gid, _gat, utma||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_utmb, _utmc||Identifying the current session.||30 minutes|
|Google Analytics||_utmz||Tracking how visitors came to our website.||6 months|
– In choosing to browse this website, you explicitly consent to the use of these Cookies as set out in this policy.
– You can change your browser settings in order to control how Cookies are handled but doing so may have a detrimental effect on the performance of this website.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Personal Information to:
– Communicate with you; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors navigate and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Paul Newman a director of In Situ Productions Ltd , a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05721821, with its registered office at, United Kingdom.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States, which is subject to the U.S. Privacy Shield Policy.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Insitu Digital, Unit 24 Baseline Business Studios, Whitchurch Road, London W11 4AT
[Re: Data Controller (Processor)]