Who we are
We are a learning design agency working with some of the world’s most innovative healthcare, science and technology companies to produce outstanding digital learning for global audiences, where and when they need it.
Insitu. Smarter Learning
Insitu is growing and we are looking for freelance elearning Developers to support our core technical team on a per-project basis from September 2021 onwards.
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline 360
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning content to specification from storyboards and wireframes
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good understanding of basic design principles, digital content creation processes, and elearning technologies
- A pragmatic approach to time estimation and the scoping of tasks
- A stringent approach to deadlines
- Technical curiosity with a willingness to try new technologies, learn software packages and undertake ad hoc technical tasks
- The ability to analyse and respond to internal feedback and client requirements, troubleshoot and suggest technical solutions to tricky problems
- Good team-working, you’ll be collaborating with our Learning Designers, Writers and Graphic Designers to clarify content, design and functionality requests and make the best work you can.
- Adapt Framework
- Adobe CC skills, in particular Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Experience of working on translated/multilingual elearning projects
- Web development/coding skills
- Video production/post-production skills
If this sounds like you and you have availability to work on projects for Insitu from September 2021 onwards, please send us an introductory email along with your CV/portfolio and day rate to [email protected]