Insitu Digital is a small and well established London based digital learning agency. Working closely with our long standing client base of global brands, we produce interactive elearning, video, and animations, to support internal learning and communications. We’re constantly seeking new technology to enhance the learning experience and talented individuals to enhance the work we do.
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking for Content Producer to join our Learning Design team. A key member of the team, this is a hands-on creative role to create engaging and memorable content for internal training and communications programmes to support our client’s business goals.
As a Content Producer for Insitu you will help deliver superior quality work to our clients, becoming a pivotal link between them and our team.
There is an exciting future with the company for the right person whom we hope will evolve with us into a senior role.
You will be able to identify, interpret, design, produce, and implement an engaging and effective approach to achieve a project’s learning objectives and communication goals. You’ll be working within the team to develop creative approaches and deliver written, graphical and multimedia materials that communicate ideas effectively and with impact. We’re looking for that rare person who can combine imaginative ideas with clarity of thought to deliver a great user experience.
You will be:
- Creating multimedia solutions across a variety of projects, collaborating with clients, colleagues and a network of freelancers
- Interpreting client needs in partnership with the Learning Design team and ensuring that these are met
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that the content you’re producing is on message
- Providing rigorous quality assurance, checking & testing to an outstanding level – this would span effective online pedagogy, look-and-feel, and user experience
Our ideal candidate will be obsessive over great work and have the ability to take constructive criticism on board and find solutions to daily challenges.
You must have…
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- At least two years of experience of instructional design gained within an agency/large organisation or a similar background as a Content Producer in a non-digital environment such as a gallery or museum
- A passion for at least ONE of the following: education and learning, instructional design, digital learning, branding, communication design, UI, UX, or video production
- A naturally problem solving mind and be self motivated, organised and detail oriented
- Commitment to working with a small team, being hands on to bring results that exceed client expectations and the aspiration to evolve into a part of the management team in the future
- Curiosity about new projects, technical solutions, and clients and be interested in new challenges and types of projects
It would be helpful if you also have one or two of the following…
- Familiarity with standard media production processes and methods (e.g. scripting, storyboards, asset production, etc.)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (especially Moodle) and online collaboration technologies
- Exposure to website or app development – even if basic
- Ability to rapidly review scientific and/or detailed technical materials and to identify key messages/learning points
- Experience in creating scientific, medical or technical written content
- Experience in communicating strategic business goals in large corporate environments
- Excellent design skills and proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Storyline 360
- Interest in learning theory, behavioural science, social media, digital communications
This role is currently a contracted position but we intend to make it permanent next year for the right candidate. There will be a competitive salary and a profit share scheme is also in place for employees with over three years of continuous employment in the company.
Insitu values diversity and creativity in all its forms and we love to see that reflected in our team.
If you want to discuss this opportunity or apply, please get in touch.