Pharmaceutical – Educational Film
EYLEA CDH 2018 – An educational film for Bayer
We were asked by our client, the multinational Pharmaceutical company Bayer, to produce a situation-style educational film to support a marketing conference in Cologne. The event was attended by Bayer marketing delegates from across Europe.
The video was to be used as part of a seminar to educate senior marketing executives on how to support Dr’s who regularly prescribe Bayer’s eye medication, EYLEA to their patients. Primarily the video needed to promote an understanding of the mindset of clinicians who were loyal to the brand, and to get the audience to agree on a strategy for support.
The film needed to be delivered under a tight deadline of just two-weeks to be ready for the conference rehearsals, and as such would test our team’s efficiency and skill with very little margin for error.
The film would be playing to an audience of experts who were knowledgeable and experienced in the field of eye care and commercial selling, meaning we had to exhibit high standards of expertise or risk failing to engage the specialists.
In order to meet these challenges our team worked with the client to gather the information and provided them with regular updates so that changes could be made promptly in time for the event rehearsals.
In just two-weeks our team:
- Held a pre-production meeting with the client to gather information, set deadlines and plan content
- Secured a script, held and completed a casting process and secured a filming location
- Provided the client with test footage to support their internal management performance targets
- Used our knowledge of the compliance regulations within the pharmaceutical industry to ensure a smooth approval process for the client
- Shot all necessary footage, providing the client with updates in real time
- Worked with the clients to share edits and make amends, delivering the completed project within the tight deadline
“Thank you very much Insitu! We are extremely pleased with the work you’ve done. We appreciated very much that you accepted the challenge to produce these videos with us in such a limited amount of time, you guided us very smoothly through the process. The films helped to make our event an interactive first and a “stellar” success. Everyone loved them. Thanks again for making it happen, you did an amazing professional job for us.“
Arianna Gregis, Marketing Manager – Bayer