Insitu Digital is a small and well established agency based in west London. Working closely with our long standing client base of global brands, we produce elearning, interactive video and animations to support internal learning and communications. We’re constantly seeking talented individuals to enhance the work we do and new technology to improve the learning experience.
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking for a bright individual to assist our in-house Producer. We’re a small business and we’re not fixed on job titles, so there will be plenty of opportunities to develop the role for the right candidate.
This is a great chance to be at the beating heart of a digital learning agency, working with Producers, Developers and Learning Designers helping to create engaging and memorable content for internal training and communications programmes to support our clients’ business goals.
In this role for Insitu, you will help deliver superior quality work to our clients, becoming a pivotal link between them and our team.
There is an exciting future with the company for the right person whom we hope will evolve with us into a senior role.
The successful candidate will be;
- Coordinating multimedia solutions across a variety of projects, collaborating with clients, colleagues and a network of freelancers and third-party vendors
- Assisting in the creation of project proposals
- Managing media assets
- Keeping clients informed and requesting items, assets, media and feedback to keep projects moving along
- Delegating project tasks based on availability & suitability of resources
- Interpreting client needs in partnership with the Learning Design team and ensuring that these are met
- Developing project plans, schedules and status updates with the Producer to be shared with clients and colleagues
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short-and long-term goals helping to ensure projects are delivered to high-quality, on time and within the agreed scope and budget
- Providing rigorous quality assurance, checking & testing to an outstanding level – this would span effective online pedagogy, the written word, look-and-feel, and user experience
- Identify risks and discuss project challenges with the team, escalating any urgent issues to the Producer
Our ideal candidate will be obsessive over great work and detail, as well as having the ability to take constructive criticism on board and find solutions to daily challenges.
You must have;
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- A considered and co-operative approach to working with people
- Demonstrable organisational skills and pragmatic outlook
- A problem solving mind
- A passion for at least ONE of the following:
- education and learning
- instructional design / digital learning
- branding/communication design
- UI and/or UX
- video production
- Commitment to working with a small team, being hands on to bring results that exceed client expectations and the aspiration to evolve into a part of the management team in the future
- Curiosity about new projects, technical solutions, and clients and be interested in new challenges and types of projects
- At least two years of experience gained within an agency/large organisation or a relevant background in a tactile learning or audience engagement role within an environment such as a gallery, museum or educational institution.
It would be helpful if you also have one or two of the following
- Familiarity with standard media production processes and methods (e.g. scripting, storyboards, asset production, etc.)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and online collaboration technologies
- Exposure to web or app development – even if basic
- Ability to rapidly review scientific and/or detailed technical materials and to identify key messages/learning points
- Skills and proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Storyline 360
- Interest in learning theory, behavioural science, social media, digital communications
This role is initially a contracted position but we intend to make it permanent for the right candidate. There will be a competitive salary and a profit share scheme in place for employees with over three years of continuous employment in the company.
Insitu values diversity and creativity in all its forms and we love to see that reflected in our team.
We are committed to your personal development too, so come to us with a project or training you’d like to do and we’ll do our best to support you.
If you want to discuss this opportunity or apply, please get in touch.